First Year LL.B
The minimum educational qualification for LL.B. three year programmes is BACHELOR DEGREE (10+2+3)with minimum 45% of Marks for general Category candidate and 40% in case of reserved category in any stream from a university recognised by UGC. Admission is centralized from the academic year 2016-2017 for First Year LL.B. (First Semester) of Three Years LL.B. programme. Candidate must appear / passed the Maharashtra State COMMON ENTRANCE TEST Examination conducted by "THE COMMISSIONER, STATE CET CELL, GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASHTRA". The detailed information about COMMON ENTRANCE TEST and CENTRALIZED ADMISSION PROCESS is available on the following websites.
- The candidate who has appeared in Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Examination and whose name appears in the merit list of our college on the basis of CET Score card under the Centralized Admission Process should register for Pre Admission online registration on University of Mumbai portal mumdigitaluniversity.ac.in thereafter obtain the admission form the college office within the time prescribed under the said merit list.
- The College admission form should be duly filled in & signed and enclosed with the required documents. The duly filled in Application form must be submitted to the college office within the prescribed time.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / NT / DT / SBC / VJNT category are required to mention whether they seek the GOI Scholarship or Free ship and have to submit separate set of relevant documents at the time of admission to avail the benefits of Scholarship or Free ship scheme.
- No admission shall be regarded as duly granted, unless it is granted by the Principal and necessary fees have been received by the college
- All admissions are provisional until all necessary certificates are submitted to the college and approved by the University of Mumbai and State CET Cell, Government of Maharashtra
- If it is subsequently found that any of the statements of the candidate is incorrect, the admission is liable to be cancelled.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ALL CANDIDATES SEEKING ADMISSION FOR FIRST YEAR LL.B.
ORIGINAL OF ALL CERTIFICATES UPLOADED ON CET PORTAL
3 SETS OF TRUE COPIES ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFICER (FOR MUMBAI UNIVERSITY CANDIDATES)
4 SETS OF TRUE COPIES ATTESTED BY GAZETTED OFFICER (FOR OTHER THAN MUMBAI UNIVERSITY CANDIDATES)
- LETTER OF PROVISIONAL ALLOTMENT LETTER WITH PHOTO & DULY SINGED BY CANDIDATE WHICH IS RECIVED BY CANDIDATE FROM CET CELL ON EMAIL.
- CET SCORE CARD, CET HALL TICKET & APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION /OPTION FORM.
- ONLINE PRE ADMISSION REGISTRATION FORM OF UNIVERSITY OF MUMBAI PRINTOUT (WEB-SITE www.mum.digitaluniversity.ac) SELECT COLLEGE CODE-046.
- ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE & MARK SHEET OF SSC (STD.X)
- ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE & MARK SHEET OF HSC (STD. XII)
- ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE & MARK SHEET OF GRADUATION OF ALL YEARS/ SEMESTERS WITH DEGREE OR PASSING CERTIFICATE.
- ORIGINAL CERTIFICATE & MARK SHEET OF POST GRADUATE (IF ANY) OF ALL YEARS/ SEMESTERS WITH DEGREE OR PASSING CERTIFICATE
- CONVERSION CERTIFICATE.
- ORIGINAL - CERTIFICATE OF THE INDIAN NATIONALITY OF THE CANDIDATE OR AGE, NATIONALITY & DOMICILE CERTIFICATE OR PASSPORT OR VOTER’S ID OR SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE
- ORIGINAL CASTE AND CASTE VALIDITY CERTIFICATE IN CASE OF RESERVE CATEGORY CANDIDATE, IT SHOULD BE UPLOADED BEFORE THE LAST DATE OF CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION OF SECOND ROUND, IF THE CANDIDATE FAILS TO SUBMIT VALIDITY CERTIFICATE HIS RIGHT TO ADMISSION WILL BE FOREFITTED
- ORIGINAL ELIGIBILITY CERTIFICATE FOR ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION IN CASE OF EWS CATEGORY CANDIDATE , IT SHOULD BE UPLOADED BEFORE THE LAST DATE OF CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION OF SECOND ROUND, IF THE CANDIDATE FAILS TO SUBMIT VALIDITY CERTIFICATE HIS RIGHT TO ADMISSION WILL BE FOREFITTED
- ORIGINAL NON-CREAMY LAYER CERTIFICATE FROM DT, VJ, NT-A, B, C, D, OBC AND SBC CATEGORY CANDIDATES OF MAHARASHTRA STATE ONLY (VALIDITY SHOULD BE TILL 31ST MARCH 2023) IT SHOULD BE UPLOADED BEFORE THE LAST DATE OF CONFIRMATION OF ADMISSION OF SECOND ROUND, IF THE CANDIDATE FAILS TO SUBMIT VALIDITY CERTIFICATE HIS RIGHT TO ADMISSION WILL BE FOREFITTED
- PERSON WITH DISABILITY CANDIDATES SHOULD UPLOAD MEDICAL CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY CIVIL SURGEON OF DISTRICT HOSPITAL & OR APPROVED MEDICAL BOARD/ OR ALL INDIA INSTITUTE ESTABLISHED BY CENTRAL GOVERNMENT COMPETENT TO CERTIFY THE DISABILITY AND DOMICILE CETIFICATE.
- IF DIFFERENCE IN NAME ATTACH COPY OF GOVT. GAZETTE NOTIFICATION
- ADDRESS PROOF – AADHAR CARD/ DRIVING LICENCE
- 2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH
The admission to 3 years LL.B. programme will be provisional, subject to the Eligibility certificate issued by the Eligibility department of University of Mumbai. The candidate should satisfy oneself about eligibility for this programme and submit all the necessary documents completing the formalities within time and address the queries if any, raised by the Eligibility department.
Learners coming from other than University of Mumbai should submit to the college two sets of attested true copies of their certificates for verification of documents. They are required to apply for Migration certificate to their previous university and submit the same to the college before end of first term.
Learner coming from other colleges affiliated to the University of Mumbai is admitted provisionally pending receipt of Transfer certificate from their pervious college. Application in the prescribed form should be submitted to previous college. The admission will not be confirming without the production of transfer certificate and will be cancelled in the event of the failure to produce the transfer Certificate before the end of First term. Learners are required to pay the TC Fees directly to their pervious college and arrange to obtain the said Certificate applications forms for the TC will be sent to Previous College at the instants of the learner. The responsibility of getting the said Certificate lies with the learner.
Scholarship and Free ship
- Needy and deserving students and particularly students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/NT and EBC category are eligible to avail of various Scholarships, Free-ships and other educational concessions.
- Students seeking admission on a Reservation basis should apply online on https://mahadbtmahait.gov.in as per guidelines issued by the MH CET manual or concerned department of the government.
- Note: Students who fail to submit the online form within the prescribed time should pay their Entire fees within 8 days or else the Admission shall stand cancelled. For further Enquiry Students should Contact the College Office.
Second Year LL.B
Candidate for being eligible for admission to the Second Year of 3 years LL.B. programme must have either passed in the examinations of the First and Second Semester or must have got exemption in at least SIX papers (excluding Practical Training-I & D.P.C.-I Paper) of the First and Second semesters.
Third Year LL.B
Candidate for being eligible for admission to Third Year of 3 years LL.B. programme must have passed in all the papers of First and Second Semesters and must have either passed in the Third and Fourth Semesters or must have got exemption in at least SIX papers (excluding Practical Training-II & D.P.C-II .Paper) of the Third and Fourth Semesters.