Post Graduate Diploma Courses (D.LL. & L.W. and DTL):
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION FOR ADMISSION
Candidates seeking admission for DLL & LW & DTL must have passed the Bachelor’s Degree Examination of this University in any faculty or a corresponding degree examination of any other university recognised as equivalent thereto.
RULES OF ADMISSION
1 ) Right of admission is reserved by the Principal.
2) A student seeking admission to the college shall present himself with an application in the prescribed form duly filled in and signed by him / her with documents mentioned in the Admission form.
3) No admission shall be regarded as duly granted unless it is granted by the Principal and necessary fees have been received by the College.
4) An Eligibility Certificate from the Mumbai University (Provisional or Final) is essential in the case of student migrating from any University other than the Mumbai University and it must be attached to his / her application for , admission in original.
5) An Identity card will be issued by the College after the student has submitted three latest photographs. This Identity Card is to be returned to the College Office without fail when the student leaves the College. Students of the College, when they are on the premises of the College, must carry with them their Identity Cards.
6) If it is subsequently found that any of the statements of the applicant is incorrect his / her admission may be cancelled without refund of fees.
7) All admissions are provisional until all necessary certificates such as Final Eligibility Certificate etc. are submitted to the College.
GENERAL UNIVERSITY RULES
I) No student will be allowed by the University to pursue two University Courses simultaneously.
II) If a student leaves one college to join another after the completion of a term or terms it will be necessary for him / her to obtain no objection certificate from the Principal of the College.
STANDARD FOR PASSING THE EXAMINATION
Each paper shall carry 100 marks. A candidate who secures minimum 40% marks in each paper mind an aggregate of 50% on whole shall be declared to have passed in Second class.
A candidate who secures minimum 40% of marks in each paper and 60% in aggregate shall be declared to have passed in the first class.
Rules regarding exemption : The candidate who obtains at least 50 percent of the total marks in at least two papers shall at his option be exempted from the paper/s at a subsequent examination. He shall however has to pass in the remaining paper/s in accordance with the standard of passing laid down above.
Lecture Timing: DLL & LW D. T. L. 7.00 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
Cash Counter Timing: Monday to Friday 3.00 p.m. to 7.00 p.m.
Library: 2.00 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.