Best Android File Explorer Apps, File Browsers And File Managers FREE (2020)
Check Out Our Ultimate List of Best Android File Explorer Apps, File Browsers And File Managers For 2020. Listing Includes ES File Explorer, Root File Manager And More.
Are you looking for a best android file manager app to manage the storage on your android phone? Well, undoubtedly file explorer apps are the most essential apps with which you can browse files, manage storage, transfer files and folders, and many more. So here in this article we have found the 10 best file manager apps for android smartphones highlighting their functions and features:
10 Best Android File Explorer Apps, File Browsers And File Managers FREE (2020)
- File Expert
- Root Spy File manager
- File Explorer Root Browser
- Root File Manager
- ES File Explorer
- Solid Explorer File manager
- Total Commander File manager
- Amaze File Manager
- MK Explorer (File Manager)
- Astro File manager
1. File Expert
File expert is a powerful best file manager app android that allows the users to browse the files from various locations in the memory card. The files can be managed in a tree hierarchy or by categories or by the last modified date for quick access of any file.
The app can be keep protected through an app lock that will secure your important files and data in your phone. This file explorer app has been made by latest sophisticated android technology and ensures its users with utmost android experience.
- Transfer of files and folders from several locations.
- Simple design and user interface.
- Protect the files with strong security system.
2. Root Spy File Manager
With the root spy file manager, one can easily operate all the basic functions of copy, paste, rename, move, delete, rename etc. The users can view the protected files of the phone without any hindrance.
The app is exclusively available free on the Google playstore. It enables ‘the search option’ so the users can search and find any file.
- Search bar is there for quick access of files.
- Copy, paste rename, delete or move files.
- View hidden files of the phone.
3. File Explorer Root Browser
The advanced file explorer root browser enables easy customization of themes and colors. It allows smooth conduct of activities like copy, paste, rename, delete, move the files and folders from one location in the android to other.
Along with that, you can manage the cloud storage- drop box, Google drive and one drive in the phone. You can now send a file or bundle of files through email directly irrespective of sending one by one.
- Share files by email directly.
- Customization of themes, colors and menus is possible.
- Support audio and video files.
4. Root File Manager
Root files manager is considered as one of the best file manager apps for android that is supported in number of languages like English, Spanish, and French etc. The app permits you to use the whole android system and also the security file system.
It let you access the protected data of the device such as the data stored earlier of the games and applications you have downloaded on your android. Besides this, the app includes SQlite database viewer, send files with Bluetooth, mailing and other beneficial characteristics.
- Users can create files and folders easily.
- Send the files or group of files via Bluetooth or mail.
- It compresses and decompresses the files.
5. ES File Explorer
ES file explorer is available on the playstore for free. This app has been compatible with all the rooted devices. Now you can conveniently watch movies, upload photos and enable 3g connection with this incredible file manager. It has a user friendly interface which made it a perfect choice for all the android users.
It also has a space analyzer feature that enhances the storage of your phone. However, there can be few advertisements that are irritating but they can be managed by changing settings. The app secures your important data and application with strong password security.
- Enable easy customization.
- Secure your data and files with password security.
- Users can shift the files from internal memory to SD card.
6. Solid Explorer File Manager
Solid explorer is an astonishing and paid android file explorer that can be accessed freely for 14 days trial and later that users are required to pay a pretty amount. The app has been supported with many plugin and a great support system. It has a simple interface and shortcut for easy access of all its folders and files.
Also, you can locate your multimedia files such as music, videos, photos so that you can extract the useful files. The unique feature of this file manager is that it has two independent windows by which the transferring of files from one folder to another becomes easy.
- Supported with plugin and security system.
- Features consists of material design, root access, cloud support, SMB etc.
- Simple interface for smooth access.
7. Total Commander File manager
The most popular app- total commander is available free of cost on Google Playstore with no pop-up advertisements and in app purchases. It supports network storage, bookmarks, plugin support and other advantages. The app allows customization of themes, colors, menus, icon sizes and much more.
This app has proved to be beneficial for designers, programmers because they generally upload and download files to and from remote servers.
- Drag and drop files from one place to another.
- Directory history is available.
- Built in text editor is included.
8. Amaze File manager
Amaze file manager application is suitable for those android users who want light browsing of files. The users can change its themes, color, menus according to their preferences. It is a new application but its useful features are what making it the most downloaded app among users.
It cleans up your memory space and downloads the app within no time. This deserves to be on the list of best android file manager apps list for 2018.
- Cut, copy, paste, rename, and delete files.
- Bookmark important files for easy access.
- Use multiple tabs at one time.
9. MK Explorer (File Manager)
The list of best android file manager apps cannot be completed without the name of MK files manager. This app has many characteristics like search bar, built in text editor, gallery, music gallery and it has been supported in different languages. The app consists of two panels.
Users can copy, paste, shift, rename, delete or move the files between these two panels. The files you have marked in bookmarks can be easily opened with the side bar located at the top right.
- Options include built-in text editor, music player or gallery.
- It supports 20 different languages.
- Two panels are available for managing files.
10. Astro File Manager
Astro file manager is an innovative and best file manager apps android that has an intuitive user interface for smooth functioning of various operations in the android devices. It enables the users to transfer the files and folders within internal memory, SD card and cloud storage.
In case of downloading larger files, an in built file manager is also there in this application. In addition, it compressed and decompresses the files and boost up the memory space in the phone.
- Enable lower level management along with cloud storage.
- Boost battery backup and overall performance.
- In built file manager for downloading larger files.
So we have listed 10 best file manager apps for android which you can use to manage your smartphone. Now you can choose anyone according to your choice and organize your phone nicely.